ArtsXchange Grand Opening Celebration
The ArtsXchange is now a reality! Join us as we celebrate the completion of 28 sustainable, affordable art studios and over 2,500 square feet of gallery, education and event space including an artist incubator.
• Ribbon cutting with St. Pete Mayor Rick Kriseman at 7:15pm
• Words from our Board President, Mark Aeling
• Browse the studios of 24 working artists in disciplines ranging from painting, jewelry making, journalism, sculpture, photography and more!
• See a gallery exhibition of the inaugural ArtsXchange artists in the main gallery area.
• Enjoy wine, beer, water and soda for a donation.
• Watch a behind the scenes presentation of the ArtsXchange construction process.
• Listen to live music Rebekah Pulley and Rob Pastore!
• Learn about What’s Next because we’re not done yet!
The ArtsXchange St. Pete was created because of the increasing desirability of space in the Warehouse Arts District. As property values escalated, so did rental rates for studios and galleries, often pushing artists out of the very neighborhoods they have helped to improve. Our non-profit association is working to stop this nationwide trend and have successfully created affordable, sustainable and accessible space for artists in St. Petersburg. Come celebrate with us!
This event is free but please register on the Wada event web page so we can have an accurate head count with enough drink for all.
Because we have limited parking at 515 22nd Street South, we have secured over flow parking in the following places:
1. The strip center right next to the ArtsXchange at 593 22nd Street South. There are about 30 spaces there.
2. Brick Street Clay Studio, 400 23rd St. S. St. Pete, FL 33712
3. The unfenced lot at 22nd Street S. at 3rd Avenue S. owned by T2theS.
Look for the signs and our wonderful parking guide volunteers!
Thank you Grand Opening Event Sponsors!
> Fisher And Sauls, P.A.
> Uncommon Legal, P.A.
> David and Becky Ramsey
> Smith & Associates Real Estate
> Whim So Doodle
> Russell Property Group
> Eastman Equity Holding LLC
> Wendy Durand Pottery LLC
> Hamilton Partnership, Ltd.
> Ovesto Consulting
In Kind Sponsor:
> Cheers Events
> 3 Daughters Brewing
> Pinellas Ale Works